GBPSR co-sponsored webinar with Massachusetts Medical Society
In case you missed it, you can view it here.
Only those requesting AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ will incur the $100 fee.
In order to register for the course, visit this link or scan the QR code below:
To access the Air Pollution, Climate and Health webinar please follow these steps:
- Click on the URL or QR code to go to the information page in eeds™.
- Click Continue to Enduring Material
- If the person has an eeds™ account, they can log in. If no account, they will be asked to create one later.
- Next screen message: this event requires a payment to claim AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Please register and pay through eeds™. Click Pay Now, and complete information to create/verify eeds™ account.
- Select one of the descriptions.
- If requesting AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ click Next and enter the payment information
- If NOT requesting AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ no payment is required
- A window will come up titled Viewing Materials. Educational content should appear. If there is an error message, click on Video Not Playing? Try in a New Window
- After viewing the webinar, close the YouTube window. In the eeds™ window click I’m Done Reviewing the Content.
- Click Post-test, complete the post-test, click Submit. If a passing score isn’t attained, the learner can retake the post-test
- Click on View/Print Certificate. If registration fee was paid, the certificate will be generated and can be printed or saved. If registration not paid, the following message will be generated
Certificate Restricted by Education Provider: Access to your attendance certificate will be restricted until it is released by Colorado Medical Society. Once all payments and requirements are met, your certificate will be made available. If you have any questions, please contact Gene Richer at email@example.com.